Role: Business Development Manager (BDM)
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Department: Sales & Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: BD / Pre Sales
UG: Any Graduate, B.B.A/ B.M.S in Management
PG: Any Postgraduate
Lead generation, Client satisfaction, SalesTime managementAnalytical, Marketing campaigns,
Brand awareness, Digital marketing Marketing, It Sales, Services Sales, B2B Sales, Digital
Marketing Sales, Good Communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in business development or sales in the digital marketing industry.
- Lead Generation and Team handling experience.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets and revenue goals.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and team members.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify market trends and customer needs.
- Knowledge of digital marketing services and industry trends.
- If you are a driven and results-oriented individual with a passion for digital marketing and a proven track record in business development, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity to help drive the growth of our company.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business development strategy that includes identifying
new markets, generating leads, and closing new business deals.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients to ensure client satisfaction and
identify new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement effective sales and marketing
campaigns to increase brand awareness and generate new leads.
- Attend industry events, conferences, and networking opportunities to stay up-to-date with industry
trends and expand our network of contacts.
- Analyze market trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs to develop new service
offerings and revenue streams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth delivery of services to clients.
- Maintain accurate sales records and provide regular reports to senior management on sales
performance and pipeline status.