Our mission is to help people take back their online reputation.
Don’t allow your business’s reputation languish for another moment—let 360 Digital Idea help you
take control of your reputation. Contact us today to learn more about our personalized solutions and services.
In today’s age of cyber-bullying, revenge porn, hate sites and inadequate online privacy laws, everyone needs the power to protect and improve their reputation on the web.
- We believe something negative online can happen to anyone, and shouldn’t define you or prevent you from moving forward with your life.
- We believe you shouldn’t lose opportunities just because other people are better at promoting themselves online.
The business landscape has changed: the way you look online now directly impacts your ability to get hired.
1. You will get screened online at every stage of your business.
- Half of college admissions look up applicants online
- 75% of hiring managers screen candidates online, with 70% doing advanced social media screening using technology
- 65% of potential clients look up freelancers before hiring them
- 85% of businesspeople look up the CEO before working with a company
2.Negative items can appear online at any time and ruin your business, so you need to stay on top of your presence.
- Half of employers have turned down a hire because of something negative they found online
- Half of consumers have not done business with a company or freelancer because of something negative they found
- Many people don't even realize they have a negative, or they don’t realize something they posted will be taken out of context
3. People who look great online win more opportunities, but only the best self-promoters know how to do it right.
- 56% of employers won't even interview you if don’t have a strong online presence
- Over half of consumers have chosen to do business with a freelancer or company because of a strong online presence.
- The average person switches jobs every 2-3 years, and 40% of the workforce will be freelancing by 2020. So having a strong personal brand is more important than ever before.